Thursday, June 2, 2011

Perhaps

Sporadic - occuring occasionally, singly, or in irregular or random instances.

That about sums it up!

Consistent - Unchanging in achievement or effect over a period of time.

Well it's a goal!

Putting a house back together is a lot of work. I haven't decided if it's better or worse than just moving. At least when I move it's a totally clean slate. Right now when I unpack a box, the things in it used to have a home. Sometimes that home has been moved, often it's now just gone. In a new house it's a bit of fun to find a new home for an object. In a house where it had a previous home, I am currently lacking the imagination to find it a new home.

The upside is that a lot of things that I once thought I might need, don't seem so important and have gone on to greener pastures (the local second hand store)

I had grand goals to be finished and completely re-organized by now, but life! It keeps happening! The kids keep wanting to eat, they need a bath, they actually like it when Mommy interacts with them a little during the day. And so, it's been a slow process. Much, much slower than I'd like.

No comments: